.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, May 09, 2008

aku jahat

I am the worst bestie in the whole wide world.
Tell me about it.

I ditched him on msn just to complete my assignment. I don't spare anymore time to call or text him. I do not ask abt his wellbeing. I do not know what he's been up to and how he's doing with his new partner. I do not ask him out for any meetup at all. I know he tried every single thing to make us be like we used to, no matter how busy he is, but i was just too busy with life that i neglected him. ahhhhhhhh, damn! I need more time please..

I think this time, he's really mad. I took the chance to chat with him the other day when i was done with my assignment but he totally ignored me. well, i dont know if he really did cos his status was busy. maybe he was busy doing his work. you know, busy design students, having deadlines here n there. tsk! i sent him a comment on friendster just to let him know that im always thinking of him but ... the way he replied sounds like he's really pissed .. with me.

Now, mat cool, i really need you to know that no matter how drifted we are now, i really love you and miss you so much. i just wish school and life could spare me the time to contact you like we used to. i want to hear you say i'm silly for letting them do what they've done. i want to hear you say that i'm that nerdy and kental girl who can't stop giving in. i want to hear you nag at me. i want to at least hear your voice and laughters. Just so you know that i miss you so much that i feel like running to design school now and find you somewhere in the big school. it's freaking sad that i have only the memories to make me smile when i miss you.

Khairulanwar bin ibrahim, i miss you! Now, don't ignore me anymore please! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home