.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Assume lagik la kan...

[EDITED] "Destroying your relationship and being a bitch (cos i was labeled that) was not even close to fun in the first place... it hurts badly that no one can understand that. I know i was the one who contacted you first but it was just to ask for my sudoku game back. I know they thought im always disturbing your life but you and I knows what happened la eh. &guess what? I now realise changing into my old self back doesn't really require your help no matter how much i love you cos that doesn't matter anymore. thanks a lot huh. Now, if i were to really go (not answering your calls or replying to any of you smses) someday, i need you to know that im willing to accept whatever criticism that others have on you and myself and i need you to know that it was genuine since the start and i was sincere all while."

I'm still trying my very best, my friend. Just give me a little bit of time and i'll be done harassing you. in fact, i think i'm half way through. i really hope, by the time im done with everything, i wont have to face anymore of that in future. &i really really hope that things will be back to normal. Amin..! [/EDITED]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home