.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just a personal video.

It's been very long since I last decorate my entries with photos kan. I tau all of you think my enteries are very boringgg.... So today i put photos okay to make my entry which is by nature very boring and tk exciting langsung, very colourful.


I can't remember when was this but if i recall correctly, it was on a weekend. Since Acoi was there, it means he's not working and the days he's not working will only be weekends. So, weekends la tu kann.


We had some mini video shoot where it didn't really involve everyone cos it was just small scene. So we had lina, acoi, kamal and myself. I looked at the news and it says that it will rain anytime so we hurried our scenes just so we won't be caught in the rain. &by the time my scene ends, the rain comes pitter pattering on the grass. CHEY merepek!


Oh yes, I would say that we got lucky. We as in Anoi, Jaja and myself. From being a backstage crews for some photoshoot, we managed to get ourselves at least a short scene IN FRONT of the camera for the video shoot. So we dah naek pangkattt ahhh!





Comparing ourselves from the start till now, I would say that we have improved tremendously. We have improved as a group and also individually. Jaja and Siti are now more confident and dah tk shy in front of the camera while Anoi, Lina and myself have widen our minds and have great ideas on how things should work. As for the guys, they are seriously doing a great job. Even I was impressed by the scene they made the other day. Congrats okayyy! Yay yay!


So after we were done with the shooting that day, we had so much time to spare so we walked around to find some locations. &we found it!



By the time we found this place, it was raining non stop hits ahh so we had to find a shelter and a place to fill our empty stomach so ended up .... HERE!



Where we stoppped by to watch the fashion show that was held there..






& i also feeling2 nak put bubbles in my next scene of location cos i know it will look goodddd. HEHE!




AHHHH! I'm sure it will look greeattt and i'm so excited for it.




Oh yes, the videos are just for some personal matters and would not be shown to anyone unless requested. Heh!


So there goes my fail attempt of making and interesting entry which clearly says i failed la kan. Takper2, yg penting i know i've done my part. And before everyone chops my head long2 (inside joke!), i better go mandi, siap and kemas my bag because i am already late. But then, i slalu early perrr so they should be lenient with me if i dtg lmbt sekali sekala. Heh heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home