.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Every now and then.

This blog's really collecting dust. Heh!

I know i should be updating this blog often since i'm still having my holidays and that means nothing else to do. But i'm really sorry cos the holiday means a whole lot more of work for me to complete. I've got so much to do; video shoot to be completed before May, gatherings with the friends, video request that I want to complete asap and the supp paper which just passed. All that has made me fall sick every now and then that bebeh can't stop figuring out the cause of it.

I was so sick that I thought of giving up for my supp paper as whatever I studied, couldn't be absorbed at all. But I was reminding myself how bad it will be if I were to repeat the module so I was psycho-ing my mind most of the time. Hours before the paper, I was close to fainting in the business canteen cos I couldn't stand the heat and dizziness. I was practically shaking and the tutor would be pissed when she sees my handwriting. I was soo sick that I was shivering in the super cold room and at the same time, perspiring like i've exercised earlier on.

By the time I handed the paper to the tutor, I was all relieved as I could swallow down the medicines that I need to take. &Bebeh was all worried seeing how difficult for me to talk and walk properly. (beb, don't mention abt the funny things I did or said. HAH!) I think i look like some drug addict. Lol!

Oh speaking of supp paper, it has been a smooth one for me and i really hope i can make it through so that i can start my new modules, major project and SIP smoothly as soon as the new semester start comes April. Sheeessshhh!

&i...i.... i better get going. Khai seriously wants me to rest (..drink more water and pee more? LOL)cos the temperature's running 42 degrees now...........!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home