.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, April 14, 2008

WHAT!

I must say today is a very weird day for me. I started off by accompanying the auntie to the hospital for some checkup then i sent her off at home. So, i called my mother to inform her that i'll be staying over at the auntie's place cos i'm too lazy to head back home but something struck me, i took my bag and went straight home after that. Took a short nap when abg alid came to rescue my room's light. but then...it couldn't be saved. hah! so yea, i thought i had to live in some club cos mother bought me a red light mcm kat pub. hahahah! so the whole time, i was dazing and couldn't get my mind straight. all i know was that, i'm worried abt something which i'm not sure of and that thing is really making me nervous and all. Then, in the evening, i received a msg from a friend which really made me feel more nervous, mad, upset and dissapointed. mixed feelings, you see. Minutes later, abg alid came with his family to do another rescue session to my light and this time, it was saved! wooohooo! well, i was still in a daze at that point of time and so i didn't really entertain the guests. like wth! i know. stupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid mizah! sorry eh korg2. heh!till now, i still am feeling the same way and it really hurts me like a lot. damn, what's happening?!

see, this something is making me write this uneccesary entry and make me feel so lost and useless and worthless. like siiiaaaak betol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home