.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Need you here, badly.

I'm very certain that I am not confused.
Totally not at all.
So i don't see the need for me to explain myself.
Okay, what am I saying again?
LOL.

How would you feel if you've been waiting for someone to come online since the past few months and he did only today ... but only to receive no nudges, no greetings or anything from him?
I am totally dissapointed in you babe. I know you are not that type of person who would do this and no matter how much people say, i'm not gonna believe them cos you have all my trust. I believe you will be back, someday. I'm not sure when but I will be here reading your letters every single day and waiting till i get a definite answer. I know it's not over .. Okay dah, i better stop being emo. Hehehe!

This is so random ... Mother and I were having a chat just now when she asked about Littleboy. Now, who is littleboy? Go check out my entries for early last year. I believe his photos are there too. LOL! Gosh, mother must have missed him, huh? Why him seh? So out of the blue la!

P.s: Still remember how we would smile cheekily at each other? It's still fresh in my mind. Everything. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home