.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

http://amazingbuttrue.com/nfa


This girl here, nowadays, very weird.
If you know her, she's nauzubillah nyer lazy to the max, fussy and anything along that line.
But the past few days, she's been the simple girl who is not fussy at all.
Amazing but true.
I told her i wanted to walk to the interchange from school and she agreed to accompany me.
I told her i wanted to walk from the 15 busstop to her house and she agreed again.
She even came to school just to fetch me after i finished doing my major project.
The second day she came, she came along with something weird..


Yeahh, that bag.
No one thought she would use that bag, ever.
It's just so unlike her, really.
On that very day, everyone was asking her how she end up using that bag and why she is soooooo weird these days.
HAHAHA.

&One more thing, she's the kind who hates last minute plans.
But today, she asked me out at the very last minute to accompany her break her fast.
Sungguh weird dot com betol!


Me, being the nice and kind girlfriend, accompanied her to fill her crave for MR Teh Tarik's food.
Thanks for the treat hor!



My friend and I; we wanted to catch a movie since the last one i watched was Congkak which was quite long ago. We were contemplating between Wanted, Hancock, It's a girl boy thing and a few others when he saw a title on the screen.

"Hindustan! Nak tgk?"
"Wah, bile part i tgk hindustan online, u bising mcm nak rak. Then now nak tgk hindustan. Sembrg je tu hindustan, criter Thai la tu!"
"Ape je. Dgr2 Thai title cam gitu."
"Dah dah, jgn nak merepek. We'll stick with Wanted je."

So we were walking to the theatre when he saw the poster...

"Alaaaaaaaaaaaakan!! I dah ckp hindustan, u tk percaye!"
"Hahahah. Sorry ah. I tk tgk pun name citer die in the first place. Next time la, okay?"

At this point of time, i wasn't only trying to convince him. It was more to coaxing myself also that i will really catch it some day because hindustan la seh, i wouldn't wanna miss it.

With his very serious tone,
"Tk kesah ah, Monday after school we go watch."
"Okay, my treat then."

So as promised, we went to catch that movie.
I would rate it 3.5/5!
It's fairytale-like, suitable for children.. Humours here and there .. Touching and sweet everywhere..Romantic only at some parts. If you get what i mean. nyehs!

But still .. I'll be willing to watch it again. This time, your treat okay? LOLS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home