.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cloud nine

For whatever reasons which I'm not sure of, I'm so excited to blog! :) Too excited that i don't know how elated i am. Too elated to express this feelings.

The close ones know that i've been cooping myself too much these days. Have been rejecting and declining every single invitation except with the loved ones. Like what they said, "not ready to face the world."

A very big thank you to Nizam for the never ending messages reminding me to stay strong and checking if i'm alright. My never ending thank you to Anoi for making the rest understand my decision as i couldn't concentrate on my work and won't be able to participate in the competition. &to the rest of them like Shair, Aizat, Lina, Fathin, Iffah, HajarAnakTahir and a lot more... thank you so much for your concern!

After clearing all my sorrows and attending to all the craps i've been having, i finally went out to face the world! I'm so glad i did because it was great and i won't regret facing the world.

Thanks for the sweetest and memorable day, baby!

And today on msn...
prettyU G L Y says:
eh kau tau....

you left me breathless says:
ape???

prettyU G L Y says:
kc makcik aku nye anak sehh

prettyU G L Y says:
in other words, die abg sdare aku!

you left me breathless says:
kc??

you left me breathless says:
deejay yg adiksdare dier cute tuh??ape eh name adiksdare dier....rahi....rahimah something arh.
-------
That's only part of the conversation. The rest make me laugh non stop until my stomach also lapar. Hahs. Was talking about some artists and how we are related then i also want to step perangai mintak sepak kat dahi ahhh. I bet she laugh kuat giler depan comp because i was practically laughing in front of this screen for a solid 2 minutes!

Tag replies:

Jaja: i tried going to the old blog!but cant!hahahha.
Mizahh: Yeahh, i changed url la but i'm amazed you made it here. hehehehe.

Nizam: Hey, jgn sedih2 ah.. I guess they just don't undstd what you're gg thru. I know tt you're the nicest and the one tt always keep them gg strong. I know tt you're gg thru a rough time like i did before. Like i've said to you, if you need a listening ear. I'll be here.. So just cheer up and carry on with what you have to do. =) Aper ni.. sejak bila kau suck ah?? Kau kan the 3H's.. Hahahaha..
Mizahh: Sometimes, i can't help but to wonder why i care so much when they don't even bother at all. I'll just give them the time to think aite. You know, i'm thankful that i have a friend like you. I'm glad i did talk to you abt this that day because i felt so much better and thank you for everything alright. I appreciate it a lot and i want you to know that i'll always be here for you too. BUT! Not when you're trying to run away from her and tell her that "she's my new gf!" &u don't have to spread the 3H's thing. Sungguh embarrasing. LOL!

anoii: pandai nye abg nizam bbual......*kening naik2.*
mizahh: Dah dah, kaypo kaypo! Kening naek2 tk perlu ehh. Mataer aku matrep okay!

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankѕ to my fathег who informed me about thіs weblog, this wеbsite is genuinely remаrkable.


Alѕo visit mу homеρage - how to clean a green egg grill

 
At 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Τhanks tο my fathеr who informed me abоut thіѕ ωeblog, this webѕite is gеnuinelу remаrκаble.


Also viѕit my page - how to clean a green egg grill
Also see my page > how to set up the digiq

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home