.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Twenty three

So long overdue but since I am so free right now, why not kan. A day after my Graduation, I rushed down to Kak Ita's place to collect my orders. I am very much delighted to see the results of my request. It was splendid!



It was the birthday boy's request not to celebrate his day. We even argued the day before cos apparently he refused to see me when I asked him out. I had to tell him that I needed to see him badly before I leave for my holiday and he fell for it. White lie, what else.



While we were talking, he saw the big bag beside me, opened it and then went speechless. His reactions are very much similar to mine, very obvious and dramatic. Member muka shocked abes to see the content of the box. Don't know shocked to see what I got for him, shocked to see the colours or shocked to know how sweet I could be. HAHAHAHAHA.



Kept thanking me non stop hits and asked if he could just keep it forever without eating. Siapa mau gi layannn. Went up to his place and the proud boy showed his Mother. His mother pun apa lagik, took multiple shots of the cupcakes and asked me umpteen questions about it. Funny funny funny bunch.



As he requested it to be, there was no celebration. We didn't get him anything else and didn't make it any special apart from the cupcakes. After each of us chose our very own alphabest from the cupcakes, we had our dinner together where his mother cooked for all of us.



P: Okay, sorang satu jer. Tak boleh lebih. Yang lain semua aku nak simpan.
Mizah: Tkmu merepek eh. Biarlah dorang nak amek.
P: Tk boleh. Semua I punya. I'm the birthday boy.
Mizah: Rilek sudah. No celebration so birthday boy or not, doesn't matter.
P: Takde ah, you kasi I aper. So ni semua I punya. Sorang satu jer.



All because he thinks that the cupcakes are so beautiful and sexy and it would be a waste to eat them all. Tsk.



Heart shape.


Exposed. Rated: Burok.



Like father, like son. Don't you guys think it's carbon copy?



And let's thank Ika for spending time with his brother at home that day. I am sure it means a lot to him. The other siblings missing: Nazir and Hakim. The other wasn't in the photo.



His irritating and fighting partner. Both of them just can't see eye to eye and will confirm, irritate each other, ALL THE TIME.





Please give me some credits too lor for coming up with this idea after brainstorming so much and if not for baking, at least for requesting the cupcakes according to the way the birthday boy would love it.

We really hope you enjoyed your day very much...





and love the time spent with your Charlie's P's angels.

++++++++++

And I have no words to describe Nizam sometimes. He just texted me saying that he met with an accident and that the tonner that he drove, actually "fly".

Nizam:
Aku accident beb. Yang peliknya, aku selamat.

When i continued reading the message, he should have known how i reacted. Mind became blank seh but if he's infront of me, mintak kena tampar all angle je ni mamat. I don't know if it's your use of words or you are just trying to dig out my dramatic reactions. Still, call me once you are out of the MC. Wait, does this means your trip to Taiwan is postponed? *kening naik2*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home