.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Bloody bitch!

Have u ever get caught in a situation where you just feel that u're the most useless person ever?
Have u ever been in a situation where u can't decide for anything?
Have u ever been in a situation where u would call urself a bitch for all the things u've done?
Have u ever been in a situation where u're the cause for everything?
.
.
.
.
the list just goes on and on and on and on..
cause even i have no idea what possessed me till i could do all that.
Yes, u guessed it right.
I'm in that situation NOW.

It's just so hard to explain things here.
It's just so difficult to make a decision at all, because i simply do not have the authority to do so.
I feel so helpless.
I feel so rotten.
I am so useless.

Someone shoot me, please.

to you, i know it's been kinda frustrating these past few days but i really hope it will end pretty soon. i will try to make things right. Really, tk bedek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home