.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

♥ My love ♥





Last friday, went to watch Pentas Rahsia in school. Well, it was superb! though there were some glitches in the first few minutes. Went in with dydy and ruru quite late cos we almost couldn't get the tickets. But luckily, we got to sit in the first row since everyone else prefers the upper seats.


I would say the cutest performance by both the girls' and boys' at the starting of the show was exciting! So cuuuute!


Other than that, the girls' dikir performance was also so darn cool! Even rudy who was feeling kinda down at that point of time was laughing his heads off. It proves how gooood the performance was to change his mood instantly. LOL!


Yes yes, i love all the performances but the most favourite one would be the..guys' dk. hehehe! I just couldn't resist staring at one person. LOL!


he was so freeeaaaking enthu ok! Semangatttt mesti mau adeeee ehhh! HEHEHE!!





Ok, let's just hope he won't happen to read this entry. If not, it'll be the most embarrased moment of the century for me ok! Hahaha.


After the whole thing ended, we got to meet the friends....



Naqiah..dont think i dont know why u laughed when u saw me ehhh... *PAISEH*



Oke, group photo! Performer must duduk bawah..LOL!
Rudyy!! Siti's mother, her best fren, naqiah and a lot of people thought you look handsome. How? Kembang or not? HAHAHA!



The cousin, Rara, saw the photo in my phone and said.." ehhhh! Dydy, Fafa and Ruru!" LOL!
(oke, inside joke!)
RUDY! Thanks for the birthday present ehh even though it was..ahh! nvr mind. HAHAHA!


&yesterday, the elder cousin treated the United Rascals team since we have done his event successfully. Gee!


I was looking for my drink when i realised a guy turning at me.. Then i just ignored. But then! I turned to look at him and almost got a heart attack, i swear! The guy looked so familiar.


Even my cousin who have only seen his photos, said they look exactly the same. My younger cousins tried calling out for his name and surprisingly, that guy turned again. Another heart attack! It couldnt be another mere coincidence that his name is the same as the guy that i thought.


So the cousins and I were like observing the guy who found the seats with his family beside our table. Then i finally realised.. He is totally similar to my friend.


His..

  • face
  • nose
  • mouth
  • eyes
  • skin colour
  • face expression
  • the way he dresses
  • the way he talked
  • the way he laughed

..was exactly the same as my friend. I swear! I was so shocked and still am now.. Damn!











Now..exactly who am i refering to? HEHEHEHE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home