.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Guests DJ @ RIA 89.7FM!










last thursday, my cousins & I managed to take a few hours off from our busy practice schedules to rush over to RIA. It was such a wonderful and exciting experience!

we were supposed to reach mediacorp at 740pm sharp but somehow, we end up being very early! We reached there ay 650pm! HAHAHA! Until KC went like, "ehh, cepat nye korg!"

then of course, we almost got heart attack when fiza o just came from behind us and shouted, "oi korgggggg!!!" HAHAHA. very funy!

since we were very early, we had to wait for our time to be on air which is at 8pm. while waiting, the three of us, ok, make that four since fiza o joined in with us camwhoring at the waiting area. LOL! we even had our own crazy time of music video. NYEH!

when it was finally time to be on air, siti was like pinching me all over my arm just to calm herself down. OUCHHHHH! so we talk talk talk and while we were off air, everyone was complaining about being hungry and all. HAHA!

Oh yes, the one where siti and I had to compete to answer for the correct joke, i was like cursing myself for not entertaining my cousins' jokes each time he tried to give me some. But luckily, i made it la! If not, i had to sing...LUCKILY,no need! Woohooo!

After everything ended, we stayed in the conty for a while to have a chat with the rest before heading to the famous roti prata shop at thomson.

&after that, what else? Go home laaaa! Tired sia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home