.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jawline mcm jaws!

This two ladies are so sweet. I don't know what made them do that but I know that my birthday is four months away. You people can go visit their respective blogs to check out what they did for me. I swear i teared when i read both the entries. Babes, thanks for standing by me and i'm glad we are much stronger now. =)

Last week, we went to book the court for our training and a lot of funny events happened. Was trying to tell them a story then me and my weird reactions, we always get those two girs laughing non stop. The other one would be the " Faz?", "Fas?" "Fast?" "Slow?" together with the hand gestures to start a conversation with a stranger over on the other side of the glass. HAHAHAHHA! Super hilarious.

We got excited with the cardboard crown that we stole took and suddenly Anoi went, "AHHHHHH, tk nmpk jawline kape!" &the problem with us is that, we don't care if we get stares and sarcastic look from the people around us. We would just laugh our hearts out and you can hear us a few hundred metres away.

So I had to be the saviour and taught her three easy steps to achieve the jawline look. Nyehs!

1st; Loosen up your cheek muscle
2nd; Exercise the muscle a bit
3rd; smile sincerely..and there you have it, YAY!

See, the outcome! If she can do it, so can you! By just three easy steps - simple, fun but effective.

Tag replies:

Fathin: *kening turun2*
Mizahh: Cuba, tunjukkan aku siket how to kening turun2. Show me..

Hajar: eh mizahh!! nick kau mimi..anoi nye lucy..aku nye ape ahh? tuti ke titi?
Mizahh: Hmmmhh, Mek Siti? Oh bukan eh? Titi la, takkan tuti plakk. Mane dpt eh tuti tu. Haha.

ANOII: niraf!!!!! hazim rekus niraf!
Mizahh: Eh bedek seh, i have never ever declare that! Tipu seh. But but but, i won't deny ah. LOL! As a friend, that is... Jgn pk laen eh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home