.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Get ready your gears



Everywhere I bloghopped to my cousin's blog, I read the same thing.
Everywhere I meet my cousins, they can't stop asking me a question.
Everytime my cousins see me online, they ask me the same thing again.

So I am being such a good cousin to all of them and am already planning something really interesting for all of us.

Just wait for that small parcel to reach your doorstep, URSP-ians!
I am VERY excited myself.

Meanwhile, visit our fresh new page sweethearts! CLICK HERE..

Tags reply:

JAJA: u mean something is planned redi?or wat?
Mizahh: Nah uh, not telling! Just wait for it to come. =)

anoii: now i know where i got my sumpah cute actions from....nenekku SALLY!!!!
Mizahh: Now i know where i got my sepet eyes!

nurul fathin aida: omg. de pelamin sooo cantik la!!
Mizahh: Okay fats, control yourself tau. Jgn pengsan depan laptop sudahhh pls. Tkde org nak selamatkan nanti.

Siti: FATHIN DA NAK START BERANGAN tauu biler bab2 tgk org kahwin ni.. hehehehehe.
Mizahh: Alamak, lagik tak tau. Bdk tu dah smangat collect duit nak kahwin sumer oiiii! Gaji dah bomb aper..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home