.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lessons in heartbreak


“Weird, wasn’t it, how a person could be a stranger to you and then, in an instant, become your whole life? How did that happen anyway?”
- Cathy Kelly

If there’s one thing which can be very confusing, it would be our feelings. Maybe it’s just mine.

The strange feeling I have each time you are with me, I think of you, received a text from you – everything that involves you; it just came without any warning. What was that? It felt so right, making me feel like I was the princess enjoying the sparkling bubbles and skipping my way through in my own wonderland. But with the presence of complicated situations in life, destroying the feeling was the only way out. That is very painful.

It’s like you didn’t ask for something but it came. When you have learnt to accept it, you are so unlucky but had to let it go. What’s the point?

Ah I know. So we won’t take things around us for granted. But what about people who got hurt in the process? Isn’t it pitiful that they got hurt because of others’ mistakes? Isn’t it unfair?

So I heard everyone is lucky in their own shade. You will be rewarded if you’re good and have to pay for the price you've done.

Just what is the story behind life actually? Patience? Perseverance? Determination? What do we need to have? All? Can we afford to?

Ya allah, i know you are testing each and everyone of us down here. I believe there are some people who are going through worse than me. I know it is all about going through all your tests and i also know that you are the fairest who will reward us at the end. At least, give me the strength to continue this phase. Don’t keep making me pretend, pretty please.

Tag reply:

HajarAnak Razik: I believe the hajar is hajar anak tahir la babe. i mean, if its nt me, then shud be her!! hahaha!! susah ader byk hajar ni kann.. i tauuu...
Mizahh: Okay bagus! If slalu gini, aku can dpt surat hijau already, korang tau tak?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home