.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

LALALA, nama dia

I am back in office. I know there’s a few who missed me while I was gone. *kening naik2*

Yesterday don’t know whose luck was good or bad that the shuttle bus was caught in a traffic jam. Why good? Why bad? Good because it came an hour later and we reached office at 10! I know I am such a good employee who loves skiving. Bad because my back was aching so bad and there was nothing to lean on.

Most of DBS staffs were calling up their bosses to ask if the bus was coming but I was all calmed hearing all their conversations. A guy whom often board the same bus came sat beside me. This one must story full detail but if by any chance he were to find this blog, then I mati liao.

Before that, let me do a brief description so that korang can visualize better. Hahaha perangai babi! He’s very petite, quite fair, small eyes (anoi suke!), has a very very cute smile and one glance, I think he looks like Chinese. Maybe because of his small eyes? That’s about it; I suck at describing lagik tak tau (LTT).

The minute he sat beside me, he turned and asked if I was Malay. With the blur face that I have and the sengau voice that I still have, I said yes to him and quickly turned away. Abih mamat ni tros want to continue the conversation pulak. First he said he thought I was a Filipino (part ni aku mcm nak cekik dia jer) and yes, he can be included to another person who thought I look like one. Then he went on asking my name, my residence... then he paused. I also took the chance to look away again just so he won’t continue the conversation because the cough was the killer this morning. Minutes later, he presented me his name card and this time, I sumpah wanna laugh out loud as it felt like some formal meeting.

That actually took so much time and lets all thank him for making me forget about the fever and backache I was having.

Dah gitu aku pikirkan dahbes. When we walked into the office, yes, he is in the same office with me, tak tau fortunately ke unfortunately, he called for me and asked to call him later. Part gini je aku dah cannot think. Nah, not again!

And up till now, a day later, I have not ring him up and planning not to. Hahaha! Tapi I know manusia manusia like fathin and anoi yang tak pernah fail untuk mendesak will pester me to call him. You girls think I don’t know korang too well kan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home