.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Temperature risin'

Today is the last day of my MC. I am not at all recovering despite having the whole of yesterday to rest. Today, i woke up with a bad backache, high fever and that's not all, i feel weak all over. Supposed to take my medicines now but i am trying to avoid it as much because when i eat it, i feel weaker. But if i don't, my temperature will rise. Sungguh tating u know!

It's even more tating to see my room in such a mess. Since i started working, this place has turned to something so unpleasant to see. No matter how weak i am, i still managed to clean the room, discard some memories and wiped off the dusts. After 3 hours of cleaning, my room is sparkling clean!

... How come i'm losing myself?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home