.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Close to your heart

This is my attempt to make a personal comeback. Apparently, Nizam complained that my entries now are all about work. What to do kan, my world revolves around kerja only what now. Anyway, let me get this whole entry started.

I just realise that life is so unpredictable. Whatever you decide or plan, it doesn't really happen the way you want it to be. Don't you think so? Most of the time you won't be able to see the reason for it to happen that way but sooner or later, you will realise how Allah has planned it for you.

“I know you probably wanna know why I love you.”
“No, am not asking.”
“Oh c’mon. I know you do.”
“Errrrrrrr?”
“I love you because of your nose, your mouth, your eyes, your big stomach, your hands, your fingers, your body, your smile. I love all about you. I love you.”
“oooookay. Then what if I lose all that in an accident ke or if something bad happen?”
“That’s what I am trying to tell you! Love should not be followed by a reason. Love comes just like that and the first time I see you, I like you. The first time you open your talkative mouth, I fell in love. I don’t know what it was with you but it just felt right. So you see, it just happened.”
“Thanks for the sweet talk.”
“Hahahahahaha! You're most welcome, sweet talker’s lover. Someone’s blushing, no need to use blusher.”
“Pfffffffft!”

Peterpan, I know I’ve been such a spoil brat. I spout nonsense whenever I am sleepy, I vent my anger on your arms whenever the crews are not performing up to the standard I have set and I keep making you do things which are totally out of your way. I wanna thank you for tolerating me and not being mad or upset about it at all. I really appreciate it so much. You know how I am so pathetically different from them but I want you to know that I am willing to do anything for you as well.
Sometimes i wonder why do we even got close to someone and know them so well but only to end up being so awkward towards each other..
Am I making any sense?
What am I actually saying?
You decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home