.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Viral fever

Time check: 9.20 am

Don't be shock. My office laptop still cannot access any other website and the reasons I can do so now is because I am at home. I was down with high fever since saturday and the next day my voice started to sound like bapok yg paling sexy, my throat started to get all itchy and body started to feel like I just got beaten up. But i was still forced to go for Raya visiting because the auntie had open house and we still had a few more houses to visit.

By the time i got home by midnight, I was already very sick that i felt like i was not even mizah. Weirdo !

Now, I am lying flat on bed, just got back from the doctor's and now typing very slowly with this laptop placed on my stomach. I have already taken the medicine and I feel so helpless, I cannot afford to do any simple tasks because I feel so weak.

I think everyone should be jealous of me because i've got 2 days mc but i'm pretty much disturbed by the doctor's comment on my heartbeat. Then again, i shall not let that bother me because I really need my rest now. I still pity my babe though cos i have been thinking how she'll cope without me during lunch. Really feel guilty for not being able to accompany her for this 2 days.

Chao sin ci! Don't miss me people! Hehe. Now can you believe it? It's already 11.20am. I took 2 hrs to get this entry ready. Super weak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home