.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Appearance changes!

I am really sorry for the lack of updates. I should seriously take some time to talk about work someday. I did try to update this space but each time i have the time to go online, i can only afford to spend time doing the necessary things and then head off to bed. The only free time I have would be friday and the weekends but provided that I do not merayap until so late after work. Because everyone is still in the raya mood, it gets a bit more difficult to update because i have to entertain the guests, not that I still go visiting anyway.

So finally, here is the moment. Chey, mcm real only. I only make a major difference to my hair once a year and this year, i decided to make it all simple. I'm a simple person now perr, no more cerewet2! Hehe..

From this super long hair which have reached my waist .. I decided to snip it off because one; the weather now very hot two; let's change the makcik2 look three; i want a new look !

From this ..


to ..
TAAADAAAAAAAAA !


Any difference? Yes? No?

Tag replies:

jaja: sedih seh tak leh blakon dgn cuz2 yng tercinta!
Mizahh: takpe2, there's always next time ja!

Naq: waahhh. bilik lawar seyy! wallpaper beli kat maner?
Mizahh: Hehehe, trime kaseh la! beli kat kedai lah, johore!

jajajajaja: post lahh!post lahhh!post lahhhhhhhhhhhh
Mizahh: Post ape sih?

shaz: OMG!!! bilik kau LAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KE PE..
Mizahh: Chill shaz. Melampau A nyer, you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home