.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

When you grow up, you POPO!

It felt like only yesterday we made a farewell dinner for you over at Simpang and you just had to be a bugger asking me to fetch you when you book out every week. Now, you have already POP-ed. Isn't it like so fast? Isn't it like we are catching up with time?

Last Wednesday, i dragged Hajar along with me to Pulau Tekong for Nizam's POP or according to him yg nak step cute tu, POPO (??!!). Someone was so excited because it was her first time boarding the ferry so you can imagine how her reactions were.

The actual event started around 4 but we had to reach that place around 2 plus. I tell you, waiting for the whole thing to start was so menyusahkan and i guess i was so suay on that day. I was freaking bored so i decided to join in the super slow motion songs that were played and as soon as i opened my mouth to sing, the player suddenly got stuck and only continued playing like a few moments later. That is the suay moment number 1.

And Hajar just had to rub it in saying that i am really very suay because no one wanted to sit beside me in the hall, making it look so weird because all other seats were occupied except the whole stretch those beside mine and that makes it suay moment number 2.

Now i agree i am really very suay that day.

But that doesn't stop me from being so the tak tau malu. I invited Fathin along for break fast because she just ended her lesson. Then, I made Nizam treat us to Swensens which in the end i felt guilty about it as the bill cost him almost a quarter of his pay. Oh tak eh?

Thanks so much for the food which made me even more boncit than ever. Next time treat us lagik okay? LOL!

You should rest well because now, you sound like some Atok who terbatok batok every second dok. Daymmmnnn, i'm good. Those words rhyme and i am so proud of myself.

Alahai korg buat susah je puji puji, thank you lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home