.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DBS, here i come!

I was still lazing in bed when i received a call early this morning. I thought the caller was just someone who got the wrong number but no, i was wrong. She was actually my lecturer who wanted to inform me that i got a job! Yes, i got a job i got a job i got a job!!!

Super excited or what. The first person i informed was Farin because he randomly text me this morning while he was about to start his training. That guy ah, also super happy for me until his text all full with exclamation marks.

So far, I don't think i need to attend any interview because she has already given me the full details. The only thing i'm required to do is to brush up on my Excel and start learning on Access. I'm fine with Excel because when i worked in Out of the box pte ltd during the fasting month last year, i helped with some admin work a bit and they did taught me a few things which i did not learn in school but when i heard Access, like what??! Who do i seek help from?

I'll be working at DBS and i will start this coming 15th September. The pay may be not as much as Nurul Fathin Aida's but I'm pretty excited and nervous all at the same time. Wish me luck and pray for me people because i really hope i'll be able to give my best performance.

So DBS, here i come!

Tag replies:

NURUL FATHIN AIDA: hehhehhehhe. thanks for de skin! aku tau kau sayang aku. kan kan kan kan? mengaku je la. aku ajak kahwin taknakkk. HAHA

anoii: takle!! mizahh nk kawin ngn aku larr!! kau scandal dier kay? oh wait! im better at being scandal....ok2 bole blaja dari aku!
Mizahh: Korg perangai stop it ehh! Jgn nak step lesbian kat sini ehh, aku masih straight okay! Kalau betol i got no jodoh with other guys, then i choose korg okay? &ape ni scandal2? No good, you know!

shaz: sape sih tu?? sape tu? haha. cey bf baru ke pe? haha
Mizahh: Kau bbl psl sape ni? Where got bf, i'm still single okayy.

Walkman: I think I know who's that body shop babe you're referring to. *Winks*
Mizahh: Really? I see. Okayy but who r u, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home