.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, August 22, 2008

I made it, BB!

I still can't believe i fell asleep in the midst of replying to Farin's text. It's so embarassing to receive 'sweet dreams. :)' from him. He must have thought i'm sucha lazy and weak girl.

That's why I say, I really don't get along with vigorous exercise. One main reason would be because I always get very sleepy each time i get active. So menghairankan.

Take yesterday as an example..
Even minutes after exercising, i was already very sleepy. But that didn't stop me from continuing because if i did stop, waste my money and time for booking the court aje lah oi. Besides, i dah lama tk exercise, you!

Maybe because it's been so long, i injured my wrist and now, it's swelling like nobody's business. My mother even laughed when she knew abt it. 'Tu lah, dah lama tk exercise kan.' Thanks eh!

See, see !! My eyes shows that i was very sleepy! Sungguh unbelievable man! After exercising and washing up, all of us went to Eastpoint to gain more fats, calories and machiam machiam lagik. Oh tak eh? I wanted to break fast since i was fasting and the rest pulak, they were lapar after burning some fats.

Yay, 1 more day to bayar balek puasa! Weeeehoooooo.

BB, i know you've always wanted to hear this and today, i'm proud to tell you that it's been a month! 1 month since i visited that page! Are you proud of me? I know you are. ;)

Tag reply:

Siti: farinahhh oh farinahhhhh.... hahahaha!!! and mizah, kau makin tembam la ehh... hahaha!
Mizahh: Farinahh kape ! Sungguh tidak senonoh anda. Ish, tembam? A ah sehh, aku pun perasan. Makin tembam until nak cover up aku nye eyes like that. HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home