.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bodyshop girl

Mizahh

Due to some confusion amongst some friends, I would like to state this again. The below entry involves someone whom i've not talked to, let alone met. She's just someone i've heard the name of and that's it.

I received a call from your girl friend and the first thing she did was to introduce herself. Without hearing my response, she went on saying that i should move on. I was very furious because one; she was so rude two; who is she to tell me what i should be doing three; as if i am that stupid to not know what i should be doing. So i interrupted her "i'm not stupid who needs you to tell what i should be doing. Anyway, thanks for your concern but i've already moved on." Then she went on and on and on saying about how far i've gone beyond. Irritating or what. I brokedown listening to her words. It feels like piercing through my heart. "Damn you bitch for screwing everything!" was the last thing she said and then she hung up.

I woke up and my pillow was wet. Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home