.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

you wouldn't believe it

"Lu banyak bunyi lah, mat!"

I'm super pissed and worried all at the same time when my group leader forwarded me the email he received from the lecturer. Can you like believe it? Weeks ago, i heard i'll be placed in a bank and that made me feel so relieved. Abih now, how come i didn't receive the email? Cannot be my school mail got no more space that i couldn't receive it. Now the rest of them who have yet to go for any interview are going to the briefing this Monday but I have yet to receive any news for my SIP. How to graduate, tell me? Takkan i want to call the lecturer like now, pukol 1.50 in the morning kan.

Dah gitu takpe. Tgh frust menonggeng gitu, receive a call from this Apek tk menjadi. Asked so many questions until i also don't know what to answer, "Ahhh" je la kan. Not enough with that, want to lecture me about tomorrow. Nak step persuade, coax and force all at the same time. Irritating lah you. Eh i ask you, nak jadi tukang nasihat or what seh?

Because i'm too tired to listen, too frustrated with the email, too stressed with life and since everyone pun have been insisting too much, i finally said yes. Sungguh cannot take in anymore with the 'just go and have fun!'. If i really have fun tomorrow, korg jgn nak regret and make me stop eh.

On a totally different note.. BB, i've walked away from your life and your world. It was nice being a 'bitch' and having all those feelings. Now, i'm outta that bitchy life - no more being a bitch, no more feeling all stressed, no more reading and visiting that page (which i'm glad i've not done it for a month!), no more to everything. It's all about the transformed and the new mizahh, baby! :)

Peace yaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home