.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Amat confeee-used

Because i am such a nice gf, i decided to pass the previous skin to Nurul Fathin Aida because the moment i hit the save icon and she saw the skin, she went "ahhhhhhhhh lawa, i want i want!" Even if i went through the hassle of going through the millions of page in the blogskin page just to get some ideas and some other animation websites to get the photos and background done, i still decided to give it as an early birthday present (haha) and make myself a new one.
C'mon tell me i'm good tell me i'm nice tell me i'm sweet.

The whole of last week has been very great! I managed to be productive by completing the skins for Elenda, HajarAnakTahir, myself, Fathin and Nizam. Not only that, i also did my final report which will complete pretty soon. I'm so excited for the completion but not at all excited for the presentation. Tsk!

The reason i'm blogging at this ungodly hour is because the cousin forced me out from my beautiful sleep with the so nice weather, just to whine to me about her wallet which she and her bf received and apparently, that wallet is missing after we got back from Johore yesterday. Alahai, something like sentimental value ah. Touching or what. Phew, that is such a long sentence.

Now that she has stop whining, i can go do something to my bandage cos it looks so disgusting after i went to bed. I should get going to search for another bandage to cover up this sungguh besar nye injury. It feels like another leg being burnt but not as bad as before. Heh!

&seriously, i don't understand the commotion in the tagboard. Sungguh tidak ada idea of what is happening, man! Siti, why so bingit like that? I changed my blogskin because Fathin nak. You are not mad at her for making me change my skin, right? Chillax la babe. Small matter aje.

Nizam, ooooooooo so long never hear from you. You're booking in today afternoon kan? Have you checked out your blog and post at least an entry? Dah ke belom? Kalau belom, you better go post one now before aku scream in your ears. Go go.

I need to search for the bandage now and by the time i'm back, i want to see an entry in your blog. Okay? K go~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home