.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Starhub, one more chance?

Wallpaper on the screen should be ignored.

My phone line has been officially cut off! This is already the second time for the year. On tuesday, the mobile servicing company cut off my line for 3 hours while i was out Iftar-ing with some new friends. I still got the connection back though maybe because they wanted to give me a few hours to make me pay them bills at the nearest AXS machine or something. But because i still refused to pay them, they barred my whole line today leaving me with no chance to reply to my friends' texts which were busily coming in.

Someone rescue me please!

It should be clear by now that I cannot do any smsing, calls or reply to any texts. This is bad because i am so going to have such a difficult time trying to locate my friends or cousins on the day we planned to meet. If i decide to stay at home, i won't be able to disturb Nizam or Farin who would probably be having their training. I can't possibly call them using the house phone because mintak kena smack with their officers only lah kan obviously. So i should change my target to Riyyandi or Anoi or anyone yang I feel like annoying. So people, wait for my calls! For now, I shall get my butt out of this house to pay the bills because i really want to continue texting others.... Tapi kan, if i were to pay pun, it will need at least 3 working days to reconnect my line back. Wahhh piang, so long gitu loh!

Can i survive that long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home