.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, September 19, 2008

I feel so ketinggalan zaman kape.

After 5 days of not going online, here i am.
After 5 days of not reading the friends' blog, here i am.
After 5 days of trying to surf the net but failed once i reach home, here i am.
After 5 days of surviving w/o access to external webpage at work, here i am.
After 5 days of feeling so lost and outdated from the cyberworld, here i am.
Finally, I am online!

Lotsa updates to be done. I know all of you are so excited to hear my lame and boring stories yet again. Hold your horses (chey! mcm paham gitu) cos i'll do a proper update soon.
Gotta do something before the whole family gets really upset with me. Sigh.

Look out for:
  • Creepy story at the workplace
  • Moments at the workplace
  • Training updates with photo entry
  • Outdated breakfast with puteraPUTERI

Stay tuned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home