.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, October 13, 2008

First day of raya 2008

2nd entry for the day and that should explain how bored I am spending time at home, on the bed.

Since everyone is like talking about Raya and still in the mood of Raya, I shall elaborate more on my first day. Speaking of which, I slept at 7 am on the Raya morning itself after editing the Raya video we made for our beloved Nenek since 1am the day before and since I couldn't attend the Prayers, I had 2 hours of sleep before being awaken up by Mr N. Ran some errands and did some last minute cleaning and touch up before dressing up to go to the Nenek's house; the first house for the day.

Sampai sini only I am very tired to type already. I'm sorry lah, i just had my medicine and that means, sleep soon! But i guess you guys know the drill kan. After Nenek's house, it will be the other relatives' places. The last house for the day would be my house la kan. Usual procedure lah kan ..

So now, let the pictures do the typing talking! Hehehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home