.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, January 05, 2009

i am still alive


"Cos only yesterday i realised i've lost faith in love."

I know i know it's been so long i last updated and i also know a lot of people miss me and my entries already because everywhere i go and everywhere people see my prettyugly face, they'll say, "update your blog la!" I know la all of you miss me so much kan?

I guess alot of things have happened recently or shoud i say, in the last bits of 2008. Things have been very difficult for me with the never ending family problems which i am so sick of it and my own personal problems. My absence from this humble space is sort of a getaway for me to forget my past and try to find myself back again. I've not recover fully but i know it will be soon that all of you will see me up and running again. Just pray for me okay? I hope it will be pretty soon cos i am so freaking tired of being like this. Whatsmore with the ms reds whom have not visited me for more than a month now. You wouldn't wanna imagine my emotions and feelings all over. It's disastrous!

2009 so far has been very well for me except that i am down with 38 degrees fever, bad sore throat which causes some people to think i sound like ramli sarip (a ah sehh, now i realise i really do sound like him), constant coughing, swollen eyes and difficulty in breathing. Tell me how pathethic is that. But that's okay because i have some people to keep me company while i rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home