.soulpreciousthots.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perhaps another secret letter?

I miss the guy who knows a lot about me.
I miss the guy who shares everything with me.
I miss the guy who would go the extra extra mile just so it could be a little special everyday.
I miss the guy who would secretly smile at me in Flavours.
I miss the guy who I would coincidently bump into whenever I am in school.
I miss the guy who made everything seemed so easy.
Gosh, I shouldn't be thinking about it. At all.
I miss Muhd Faizal...

How come things change so fast? I don't know your sudden dissapearance or like you always said, "gone with the wind to save the day.." but I know, you have your own reasons to do so. I am pretty sure you are doing it for my sake. Still, I don't blame you for avoiding because I know you always handle us the best.

Wherever you are, I pray that you will be fine and everything goes on well for you. Thanks a million for all the memories because you've taught me all about patience, perseverance and determination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home