.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My smashing 19th!

Despite facing such a huge blow the week before, I still had fun with my lovelies! They brought me on cloud nine not only on my birthday, but the whole week itself! I felt so appreciated!

Supposedly, Niraf boystar and some others were to join us but they had last minute work commitments to attend to. At last, there was only the six of us including myself. Even though it wasn't the full squat, it was still as noisy and chaotic. We almost embarassed ourselves in that restaurant. Haha!

We were such freaks because when we mentioned everyone to be properly dressed, all of us dressed the best we could. I think all of them looked so hawt!

We had the usual people who includes the Abg Botak Abg Gondol.


The first surprise he gave me was when he reached with this hair or almost hairless hairstyle.

Then there's another lady who never fail to argue with the botakboy the whole day.. I think they were working out their chemistry.

She came so smart! I thought she wanted to attend some meeting only to find out she was from some school event. LOL!

Another one who never gave up with the 'one' pose..


..who gets very excited for the outing.

Then we also have our abg kerinting (i know he'll be saying "so rude of you.." if he reads this) who showed he was so afraid of heights later on..


and las but not the very least, our one lady who panic too much to plan for the day..


She never stop saying, "Mizah, i'm never good at this. It was always you to do all the thing! Arrggh!"

We had our few hours of must-have eating session while we played 'truth or dare' and sing along session. But before that, the guys surprised me with a birthday cake which plastered a big smile on my face. You can see the drastic change from a tiny smile to a very big smile with teeth when they handed me the cake while singing the birthday song.





So suweeeeet!


Moving on, we wanted to go for dessert somewhere near there but msot of us were full. We went out near the cruise area for fresh air and something caught our attention instantly.


Without wasting any second, all of us rushed (we literally walked briskly) to the counter and up up up we went to the 15th level...

Look at our excited faces! This time all of us still haven't disclose the 'aku sumpah takut' faces.

So what caught all of our attention actually?


.
..
...
..
.
THIS!


Yes, the cable car!!

It was the first time for most of us. Despite the second ride for him, Kamal kept mum the whole time we were in there. He couldn't move even an inch! We tried as much to disturb him and distract him and we managed to do it like for a few seconds, then it was back to him keeping quiet. Sigh..


And in that photo above, is the most he could do. Most of the time, he was reciting all the doas and when we manage to distract him, we would talk about our next fabolous plan.

The other guy in that photo, on the other hand, was so excited looking at the mini sized cars, living creatures and so on from above. That was his countless rides of cable car.


That was lina's second time riding that and we are so proud of her because she was the calmest of us all other than our abg botak.

It was Anoi's first time too and she was the first person to get excited just mentioning about cable car. Once we got in the cabin, okay i shall save her the embarassement.

But the guy next to her, i must must must mention something about him! His reactions very classic! He was very calm among us all, not showing that he was very excited for the ride (though i know he was). When the cabin went out of the building, he was like shrieking and screaming all at the same time. He even asked all of us to relax and calm down when he's one of the few who were so afraid. Hahahaha! He even became the "abg albab" for the day!


But! Still cannot topple your name of Abg Kerinting to all of us. Awwww, you're such a big bro to us other than Kamal. HEHEHEHE!

Don't even ask how i reacted. Because i think i was the lamest among them. I even made the cabin become so solemn for a minute then we burst out laughing. HAHAHAHAH! Perangai re-dho, i know!

Stopped by Mount Faber, our must-go hangout place when we visit Harbourfront, where we feeling2 tourist mautnyer. Reading the histories, talking with some weird accents to the other tourists.


Before we ended the day, we had live telecast wishes just for me in front of the mrt station. Andy and Maman who were very embarrassed because there were insanely large crowds on that day, joined in the fun too! They even had a big hug for me! Suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!



Thanks guys! You guys don't know how much you guys means to me and how happy i was to have you guys on my day. I didn't need all the lavish, i didn't need surprises. I'm sorry that i cried a lil while we were boarding the cable car because i was reminded of someone who wasn't even thinking of me. But i hope you guys had fun cause i sure did! It was the best feeling ever to have spent the day with every single one of you! Thank you for being there for me and thank you for the endless birthday song which you guys sang at all the places we went.


To sparklesBABES and puteraPUTERI who went the extra mile to organise a mini picnic specially for me and Rudy, thank you so much for that. I had fun sharing the food, playing the frisbee game and thank you so much for the presents! Meeting each and everyone of you was already good enough.


Ignore that i look like a maid here. Thank you to Farin who took the time to spend the evening with me, thanks a lot! I know you are such a busy armyboy with only 2 days off but having you to sacrifice the time to find me at that big place was priceless. It was a great idea to come up with that classic game because now we know the truth and yay, we should do it more often so we can blush more! I am so touched you did all the challenges for me. Thank you for the bag too!

Thank a million to all of you including the two strangers who have made my day! I love the simple celebrations! I really do not know how to express my gratitude towards every single one of you but you guys would always be in my prayers. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home