.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, January 12, 2009

close to zero


the one generous with laughters..
the one with loudest laughter..
but how come the one with the littlest happiness?

no respect for others?
too ignorant?
too selfish?
too many wrongdoings?
or think too much?
.. tell me what it is!!!!
Done.
With.
Pretending.

******************************

2 days mc yet again. I am getting bored of this routine where i have to wake up very early not for work but for another visit to the doctors. Today is no exception. It's like the more i visit the doctor, the more health problems will be unveiled. This is so frustrating! VERY!!
The people at work must thought that i am just trying to skip work but please, that wasn't my intention at all. As much as i dread going to work, i still want to be present everyday. That is not possible with the deteriorating health.

Starting of a brand new week, Nizam will never fail to wish me good day at work and it will be without fail that i will not report for work.
Starting of everyday, Fathin will never fail to send me an email at work and it will still be without fail i have to tell her that i am at home resting my very weak body.
Starting of brand new week too, Farin would laugh at me cos it's the end of weekend but too bad for him, it will still be without fail that i laugh at him back cos i got a few days of mc unlike him who have to slog himself. Hah!

One after another.
No wonder i've been falling sick every now and then since the past few weeks.
Now it is another load on my shoulder.
How to handle this?
I don't and i really don't wanna make anyone especially my mother worried.
&that's one of the many things i have in mind which people thought make me think too much.
I wanna make it clear here that i am not thinking of uneccesary matters. This is serious matter we are talking about! Sometimes i just wish for a little happiness which can stick with me while i go the rough phases. Just a tiny bit will do.

But then again.. I wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home