.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, January 09, 2009

You are fcking re-dho!

Not supposed to think about it. Because that was in the past. Pathetic past.
Not thinking about it. Because I think I am leading a better life now.
But I just can’t stop wondering… what was your actual motive in the very first place?

When you got to know me … what was your motive? – You knew we would click so well and you yourself knew you would go back to her.
When you started treating me more than a friend … what was your motive? You knew you would go back to her. Why must you develop another feeling for us?
When you started being possessive of me … what was your motive? You knew you would still go back to her. Were you even aware that you would hurt me?
When you decided to be in a relationship with me … what was your motive? You knew you would go back to her. Were you trying your luck or playing a fool on yourself?

Did you think I was a cheap girl for you? Did you think I was a stopover for you before going back to her? Did you think you won’t hurt me? Or you thought you were just following your heart? Or you really wanted to cheat my feelings?

What was all that about? What made you think I could be the victim? What made you think I could be the one?! What about me?? Why did you have to choose me?!

Don’t tell me this is all predestined. I know that too well but you know you can do a slight change to that if you avoid things initially or even in the later part. Don’t tell me I am so ridiculous for not believing in fate because I jolly well trust fate more than anything! Don’t you go blaming fate for everything because it all depends on you!

Why do you have to ask about me? You have her now.
Why do you have to be concerned about me? You have her now.
Why do you have to treat me more than a friend? You have her now.
Why do you have to send me those texts? You have her now.
Why do you have to feel sorry for me? You love her.
Why do you have to feel guilty? You love her.

Are you confused? Are you fickle minded? Are you indecisive? Who do you actually needs? What do you actually want?

It isn’t making any sense now! It is all in a big mess! I’m sorry if I seem like blaming you but you know it’s the only right thing to do! Spill everything to me!

Re-dho! I just don’t get it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home