.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

abg MAGs


2 days of rotating shift.
1 pathethic off day. (but still have to be on standby! ANOI-ing)

I guess I have to get used to his routine because the armyboy will be so busy “serving the nation” which is of no use, I think. Have to get used to the strong windy sound each time he ring me up. Have to get used to him not hearing me clearly because of the poor reception. Have to get used to book him way early so that he can jot it down in his schedule.

Go on. Tell me this is ending soon. Comes May, it’s another torture because it will be a month of silence. It’s pretty sad that you have to spend the birthday in the dark thick overseas jungle.


That aside, he finally brought me out to get the chapatti which he owed me since last year’s fasting month. Unfortunately, the shop didn’t have that on the menu that day so we roamed over to another place but only to disappoint ourselves again.

He wanted to have some fun so he suggested we played in the rain, got so drenched and then boarded the super duper cold bus. Korang should try that activity some time. It is seriously mintak kena smack kat dahi because we ended up shivering even after we alighted from the bus.
Since he couldn’t get me my chapatti, we went present hunting for the already basi birthday boy where we bought his favourite; cap. The armyboy claimed that he knew the birthday boy’s preference because they share the same taste. I totally disagree but we still bought what he chose though cos only I think it looks nice too!


When we handed the present, the already basi birthday boy was sungguh shy to accept it that he hid behind armyboy. Haha! So cute! Of course, he loved the cap cos first, it is a cap we are talking here and second, his ahbeng taste change to dolmat – rep taste already. What’s happening to these people?

Now who is so baik hati and sungguh mulia to help me send my phone for repair? I really have no time! I have so many things pending just because i have so little time. Tsk!

Tag replies:

hajar: babe.have u heard those who laughs the loudest are the ones having the most problems.to me i think it's a fact.well that's in my case.hmm.lets just take it into stride.kita ni yang da nk masok.. dunia yang lebih besar....haiz....."BEGINILA NASIB HIDUPKU YANG MALANG..." ahahhahah...k aku tgh boring laaaaaaaaa dlm klas
mizahh: tak pernah dgr pun! mane kau dgr ni? sembrg je. haha! anyway, ni hajar mane ni? Aku conpuse la sehh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home