.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

don't like that lea

My lovelies always do this to me.
They jolly well know that I work office hour but they still wanna ask me out.
Some nak go tong seng to satisfy their craving...
some ask me to catch movie together with a couple of them..
while ada yang saje nak sakitkan hati aku lah tu...
Some even had the cheek to ask me to leave work early.
Ape ni korang, don’t make me regret for not taking up that full time shift job can???
Worst, don’t make me cannot sit still at work thinking that I have missed out so much fun can?

Then again, I know it won’t spell much fun without me kan? I know. *flips hair*

*********************************************************

Today is my last day at pasir panjang.
Tomorrow will be my last day at shenton.

How come I am already missing these two places already? Cannot be lea. I hate this feeling of separation. Unbearable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home