.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

from offensive to defensive

One of those days where that dear peterpan was not lazy at all, he ranged me up to bring me to the place i've been yearning to go. I was more than excited because it's like a dream come true and the feeling is really unexplainable. I don't know if I'm just a die hard fan or I am really into this thing but you could say I was very much elated for the trip.

I was smiling the whole time we walked to that building and even DP could see the excitement maynnn. Good thing was, he was an excited boy. Or he was pretending to be one, I don't care. As soon as we reached the building, we were greeted by a friendly officer who was about to start to guide the primary school kids.



Because the building has two levels, you sure do have a lot to see see look look touch touch and hear hear.



We started off with the history where DP was a great help throughout the whole tour. He did all the explaining and I am so proud! They displayed the very first vehicle that was used all the way up till now. There was also some other equipments, medals and other items that has all to do with firefighter and fire brigade.



We were allowed to experience how it feels like to be in the super big vehicle. I was still excited and elated to be given the opportunity but DP was already perspiring sitting in that vehicle while we watched a short clip of the past.





We learnt the mission and vision, the different hoses used, the names of the different nozzles used and the uses of it ..





































In fact, we were allowed to do a lot in that building. You can even experience how they deal with the fire and how the water are sprayed and so on. Whatever you feel they should have, just name it because they have it all. The souvenir shop at the end of the trip was also useful. Too bad, they don't sell the souvenir that I wanted anymore. It's really a good place to visit and if you are a die hard fan or obsessed with this whole thing, it's really a must-visit place.

And because of that, I got to know how I fell in love with my favourite colour.
Let's go for the fire station tour some time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home