.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Go away problems!

Farkkkkk the present!
I have been keeping every single nonsense inside me for so long! but i didn't mind at all because I thought with patience, it will all be running smoohtly but obviously, it's not!!!

These days, everything is all in a mess.
I miss the past so much I wish I was stronger.
I yearn the future so much I wish I can survive.
I'm left all alone pondering not about my future, but the present.
What is it that I am seeking for?
Who am I exactly?

At this point of time, all I need is my sister.
She's the one who can explain it all to me. She needs to tell me that everything is just a test from the one above and for sure, i'll make it through. I need her to say that I need chill pills because I think too much. Maybe she's right when she says that I need to let down my hair and be the kakak - kakak chill.
It's not that I don't have others to say that to me. But I think I am only immune to her. I feel so much better with her telling me all that she has got to say.



Babe, I need you so much right now.
I need to hear your tating voice in an attempt to console me.
I want those random hugs.
Honestly, I don't know what I am searching for.
Help me through this.

One more request.
Another babe to be here too, please.



I can't help it.
I think I love both my babes more than my own boyfriend. Tsk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home