.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello lazy me!

So today is Monday. According to the schedule I have set, I am supposed to be very busy. I have a lot of errands to run where it requires me to drop by Bras Basah Complex and even to the tiny shop near Bugis Junction to complete some tasks. But .. I have not start off with any of the tasks.

I am being such a lazy bum. I woke up very late today and didn't feel like going out of house at all. Now I can easily relax by when the clock strikes five, I really have to activate my panic button. Confirm plus chop plus postman plus the vespa that I'll be nagged at for wasting time. Mati liao.


Let's see, what are the things that I have yet to do:
  • Visit Bras Basah Complex to print the customised posters.
  • Drop by the tiny shop near Bugis Junction to purchase the necessary stuffs needed.
  • Complete the Camtasia project for LO's review.
  • Prepare the itinerary for upcoming events.

How to complete all these before five?

I. GIVE. UP.

Tag reply:

hajar!: anak sape tu?
Mizahh: Anak kads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home