.soulpreciousthots.

Friday, February 13, 2009

I want a baby too!

Honestly, I don't know how to tell if a baby is cute or handsome or pretty from a photo. I really suck at telling they look like their father or mother or their paternal or maternal grandparents.



When my cousin tried to describe to me all of those above, I didn't bother to listen at all. I told him off saying I must meet the baby as soon as possible.



We took him in the pram and pushed it for quite a distance. By the time we wanted to play with him, he was already asleep. My cousin pitied the baby and decided to just admire his face but I couldn't bear doing just that. I disturbed him and tried all ways like laughing out loud to wake him up. When he finally woke up with his frustrated face and almost wanted to cry, I made sure he didn't cry at alllllllllllllll. Baby so cleverrrrrrrr!

Baby nak kenal - kenal with anak pakcik ****?
Nakk?
Later we go meet her okay? She's also a cute baby girl tauu!


My cousin's attempt to make a joke of all the coincidence.



First time I am saying this of a baby, he is super cute! He is very very friendly. Not that he did talk when he saw me but he was always smiling whenever we tried to talk to him in baby language. Macam paham, we know.



He is very very fair. See the colour contrast, maynnn. Mother said I was that fair when I was a baby too. Now, lets search for my baby photos in the drawers and admire myself.

The first thing my cousin said was his cheeks are just the same like mine. Looks like we'll end up in the same boat baby, invisible cheek bones. How sad.

Let's meet more often, Syukry SuzukiMarzuki! Papa dia siaaaak, kept mentioning suzuki to everyone.

Tag reply:
jaja: make that fast!ahaha!i cant wait!now im feeling extreme happy, excited!
Mizahh: Soon babe! It's coming very soon. I'm excited too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home