.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Harsh world and mini me



I am super excited and nervous for the coming event. Sent out the small envelopes very early in the morning without taking a bath at all! I can't wait for you gorgeous sisters and hot brothers to receive the envelope tomorrow! Go open your letterbox as soon as possible tomorrow okay!

This is already the third week I ended my SIP period. Up till now, I am still unemployed and am looking for a job. Recession is making everyone suffer and I remember telling Niraf that I don't mind working as a cleaner as long as I can earn money. But even at this point of time, even the cleaner jobs has no vacancy at all!

That aside, congratulations to Kak Ita ang Abg Alid for the new born princess! I am so excited to meet her and the rest of the cousins when we visit the mother and baby some time soon! I can't wait to see the mother dress the baby up! I can't wait.. I can't wait for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home