.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Unfamiliar with you


I've never been so eager to answer calls on phone. As soon as I stepped out of the bathroom after my shower, I quickly ran to my phone because it was ringing. I get even more nervous to answer because it's an unfamiliar number and one thing in my mind was; the company I applied the job for. This morning, it all happened. He did some interview over the phone and said he'll help me find a better and promising job because I deserve it. All I have to do now is to wait for another call before going for an interview. Alhamdulillah!

Minutes later, got another call from another unfamiliar number. Shrugged. Another job interview? But let's not speak too soon. So it was the pastamania outlet manager to actually apologise for the things that happened while I dined at their place last week. He told me to describe the girl who actually made both my babe and I leaving the place fuming mad and resort to a huge complain to their HQ. He thanked us for the excellent feedback and he would give us discounts the next time we dine in that place again! Babe, next week per? *wide grin* Then another sesat moments in ys? *wider grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home