.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sending Niraf off to Taiwan



Just yesterday, I spent a few hours at the airport being with Niraf before he left. At 1am yesterday, I reached home with his sweater and photos / videos captured in my camera. Like he mentioned, it was really difficult to be miles apart and being uncontactable for an exact of 24 days. I am glad I managed to give him a mini surprise at his doorstep the afternoon itself after making a huge prank on him. His flight to Taiwan was at 0140 and we were already at the airport at 1030.


We had Nizam for company since both of them already knew each other where we had our quick supper before he left for another briefing. Thank you so much to Nizam for spending the time with us.

I packed him the necessities, a box of uniquely wrapped Toblerones and a card to assure him that everything here will be just the same when he comes back. The most difficult and dramatic part of the night was to see him walk to me and say that he's checking in. What else could I do? Cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home