.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Benefits of silence

Don't ever try to act nice because you'll end up being a fool, baby. Didn't know I was the only girl who made you feel so inferior all these while. Hahahahaha.

This LK actually goes through the longest way to get in contact with me but failed. When she actually bragged and contradict herself, "I have been with him for 7 years and we've been through a lot of shits together but right now, I need you to get back to him." Made me laughed real hard. I know you have been with him for 7 years and I was with him a year plus after the relationship officially ended.

Maybe she expected some cliche reaction from me but I am sorry that is not happening. "Actually you do know that I am no longer with him, am I right? So I don't see the point I need to get back to him though you are being so sweet by giving up your love for us to be together. Plus, I am with someone else now."

Obviously, LK doesn't understand the words that were coming out from my mouth and said she could feel the love I had for the ex and as contradicting as she was earlier, she questioned my love for our ex. How ironic. Still got the cheek to tell me their 7 years moments. Not interested, please.

Next thing I knew, she said stuff that a small little 5 year old girl will think those are words coated with sugar plus jelly beans. Just imagine she came up to you and say,
“when he does something wrong, kiss his forehead”
“when he get his asthma attacks, please go to his house and take care of him”
“when he is sick, feed him”
“when he wants to go out, iron his clothes for him”

In case she isn't aware, those are stuff that ALL girls would do to their loved one, without being forced or told to do so.
1. Which part of I have got someone else did she not understand?
2. If she really loved her 7 long years relationship, why should she give up her love just for me?
3. Even if I were to go back to our ex, why in the world would I follow her style?

No, I don't want to be taking over her place and be LK number 2. And if some of you seem to remember the scene from somewhere, then maybe ‘I’m not single’ might refresh your memory.

Anoi, Maman, Alim and I had a good laugh right after my conversation with LK ended. We shall see what happens the next moment. Maybe not, because all of us (every single one of our friends and families including the acquaintances) knows it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home