.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Timo; my ITAS friend.




Click images to enlarge!

Once upon a time, ramizah hang around in ITAS with rudy and his course mates and that's where she met timothy aka timo.

First impression: Very shy, smart, naughty(don't ask me why) and very quiet!

After hanging out with him for a few times, we finally talked..heh! n we started chatting through msn.
That's where we talk about anything stupid, silly and lame.


BUT TODAY....
He decided to talk on a serious topic..
Which then leads us to that topic above..
HAHAHA!

He knows i like to emo!
He knows i cry!
How come?!
I still don't get it.


When i questioned him..
.
.
.
He said, "cos u're a simple girl."
That doesn't answer to my question!


Anyway, he's not that shy and quiet guy that i thought. I swear he is very noisy and shameless guy! LOL!


Whatever it is, i really hope u won't tell that guy ok. If not, confirm paiseh! &tmr, come to school pleasssseeee? I wanna know something... PLEASE!!! as quoted by u, prettty pleasse with sugar on top. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home