.soulpreciousthots.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Of 2 days without Niraf

I have been reading up on Taiwan quite a bit to find out the culture, weather and living environment. If I read correctly, Taiwan's local time is the same as Singapore's local time which means it's exactly 12 noon now. Niraf must be having his lunch right now, I hope.

Surprisingly, he sent me a text message yesterday night to let me know of the things that has happened overnight. I didn't expect to receive the message from him so soon because I was already informed that he will be very busy with outfield training. He did send his regards to all of you. According to him, it has been freezing cold and he is very much trying to adapt to the weather and environment.

That is, of course, a good sign. We will never fail to pray for you, okay? I won't expect another news from you that soon but you know I will always have my phone with me in case you leave another text message. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home