.soulpreciousthots.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Of 8 days without Niraf

Last weekeknd without Niraf was totally a mess. It was the first time when I couldn't depend on him to plan it all for me for a fantastic weekend. It was a time for me to get myself up on my own feet and plan it all over again just like before. Not so bad with all the impromptu plans.



Just yesterday, had another mini meetup with the usuals - Hajar, Rudy and Zur. We chilled at the new shopping centre over at Bugis and did a lot of catching up with each other. Somehow, it feels good to be meeting them and talking a little bit about our silly past.



It was also a time for me to complain to Zur who I assumed was good in repairing the function in my phone or at least he could give me an assuring explanation of what is wrong with that phone. There's Rudy who claims he knows it all and at the end of it, did nothing to solve the problem.



.. where we had Rudy to be the girl and myself to actually pose like the guy. I was supposed to pose the way Rudy always poses but I don't know how I ended up like I wanted to cover up my mouth.



If you visit the new shopping centre, you will find the longest escalator which Rudy claimed to be the longest escalator in the world. I chose to think that it was the longest escalator he has ever seen. It will take you a minute and 20 seconds to actually reach the fourth level (?!) from the first level.



It was all good. At least it kept me going. Iffah Fathin and Nizam, you guys should be there.
P.S: Beb, i receive your email and i've replied to it! I'm sorry I didn't manage to answer your call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home