.soulpreciousthots.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Stop it, will you?



JUST STOP IT!

I've been silent for three bloody months! The least that all of you can do is stop asking me if I have managed to find a decent job or even worst, if I have started looking for one. It is really very frustrating to have someone to ask those questions and in the middle of that unacceptable conversation, assure me that they truly understand the economic downturn that everyone is facing.

If you truly understand, you wouldn't add salt to the wound. You wouldn't make me worry more. You wouldn't let me have this whole feeling inside me. Because you just don't. Obviously.

Mother has been the most understanding person ever apart from Niraf. She knows I have been trying very much not to spend. She knows I don't spend unecessarily when I am out. Niraf is also there to assist me a lot with the amount of money I spent. He has really helped alot. I'm thankful that I at least have these two person with me who truly understand it all.

The rest of you, stop those questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home