.soulpreciousthots.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

you and me; some things are just out of our way

"I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is. In the end, it's all the "only if" that is left."



When it happened months ago, I questioned myself to why I changed that way and what was the main reason for it. I had no answer and in fact, no one had the answer to it. Still, I continued to be the girl I never thought I would ever be, the girl that I have always hated. One thing for sure, both of us will get hurt and it's obvious now isn't it? I took the huge risk into ending it because I don't want to go deeper in our sins once it becomes an addiction. Honestly, I am tired of living in denial and waiting for something which I am not sure of. I am sick of pretending to be fine when I am not and by just being in this illegal affair itself. It has been fat hope for me and probably, this is the best way for You, Me, Her and the people around us.

I apologise for my sudden decision and let me remind that the decision is solely mine. Sometimes, some things are better left unsaid but if you know me very well, you know what I need most. Sometimes things in life doesn't go the way we planned it and that's when you have to re-plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home