.soulpreciousthots.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

18TH BIRTHDAY!

How would u feel if u hear a loud noise coming from ur window early in the morning?
How would u feel if u got a surprise on ur birthday without being suspicious at all?
How would u react if someone knocks on ur door while u were lazing on bed?


I was lazing on my bed early this morning when i heard someone knocking loudly on my window and i thought it was some kids playing tricks on me. hahah! then i heard a few voices which i thought were some makcik who wanted to sell some crackers. haha! i just hid and seconds later, my window was forced open by the "makciks" so i got a bit agitated and decided to find out who was it and when i looked out of the window....."AHHHHH!!!! PANTAT KORG!"


Yes, i was punk'd. LOL! The makciks was actually fathin, hajar n iffah. So they already planned this way before my birthday. Fathin was supposed to go batam, iffah was supposed to go mama shop and hajar wasn't supposed to wish me at all! HAHAHAHA! thanks eh korg. so they saw me while i was still in my pyjamas and has not taken my bath at all.





After which, they force me to unwrap the presents, take a very quick bath, dress up and rush down to mcdee for breakfast. yes, they are my frens. hehe! although we spent so little time together, i just love how much we show the love to each other! thanks for everything darlings! hehehee.





After leaving the rest of them, went to meet aim. Yes, the guy who was soooooo excited for my birthday and i still couldn't believe that u cried! HAHAHA. Well, i won't elaborate on what happened but i really had a GREAT time with him! Really, tk bedek! Hehehehe. Oh yes, thanks for planning with kamal and the rest of the cousins to have the dedication for me and kak ita! We really love it! Touching laaaaaa! LOL!




Aim; thanks for today! I LOVEEEEEE IT! =)




Mizah; awwww, thanks la eh! hehehe.




Last but not least, i wanna thank those who wished me such as:

- Fathin

-Hajar

-Iffah

-Edel

-Aim

-Faizal

-Nizam

-Rudy

-Zur

-Ahmad

-Alfian

-Arman

-Lina

-Mira

-Kak Sita

-Anoi

-Ayul

-Khai

-Khairul

-Shahirah

-Farahliyana

-Boboy

-Yati

-Kamal

-Siti

-Kak Su

&many more whose name i can't recall now. heh! be it thru msn, friendster, phone call, face to face or sms. Really appreciate it! Without u guys, it won't mean nothing to me. Heheeh! Thanks for all the presents too. Muacks!



I DAH LEGAL OKAY!
HEHEHEH!

& Very sorry for the very baddd english, my brain's not functioning, i'm sleeeeeeepppppy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home